So as promised, here’s a quick tutorial on how to do the “Watercolor” mani.
Okay, not my idea. I just saw it from @idreamoflacquer on Instagram, and thought I’d share it here on my blog by doing a tutorial of my own. 🙂
1. Paint nails a base color, preferably white. Wait for it to dry.
2. Put blobs of polish onto your nails. Your choice of colors.
3. Get a piece of plastic/sandwich bag and place it right on your nail. I cut the plastic bag to smaller pieces before doing the mani.
4. Spread the blobs of polish by slightly flattening the plastic, then remove.
5. Clean up, apply topcoat, and slather with cuticle oil/cream. Done!
Hope this helps. 🙂
xx — A.